The survey was sent by email to over 630,000 physicians (approximately 84 percent of all physicians in active patient care). It contains responses from 13,575 physicians.
Key questions addressed include:
- What do physicians think about the current state of the medical profession?
- How satisfied are they in their careers?
- What changes will they make in their practices?
- Will they continue to see Medicare and Medicaid patients?
- What do they think of ACOs and other emerging delivery models?
- How many patients do they see?
- How many hours do they work?
- What do they think about health reform?
- A Survey of America’s Physicians provides answers to these and other questions directly impacting quality and access to patient care in the United States.
In 2008, Ellis Hospital launched a medical home at its Ellis Health Center campus. This initiat......VIEW THIS RESOURCE
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital and Northern Counties Health Care, Inc., have......VIEW THIS RESOURCE