HPOE Live Webinars
Together with the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, HRET shared the results of a survey that studied the extent to which U.S. hospitals use a range of recommended patient and family engagement strategies, such as giving access to medical records, having 24-hour visitation policies and conducting nurse shift-change reports at the patient’s bedside.
This webinar featured three case studies, all of which excel in engaging patients and their families, the University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System, Health Central Hospital in Florida and Schneck Medical Center in Indiana.
- Moderator: Maulik Joshi, President, HRET
- Dominick Frosch,Patient Care Fellow, Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Airica Steed, Enterprise Chief Experience Officer, University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System
- Bibi Alley, Patient Advocate, Health Central Hospital
- Tammy Dye, Vice President of Clinical Services, Schneck Medical Center
- Suki Wright, Director of Organizational Excellence and Innovation, Schneck Medical Center
View the presentation slides only.
Click the view item link below to watch this webinar.
The AONE Care Innovation and Transformation Program: Improved Outcomes and Value-Based CareMay 9,......VIEW THIS RESOURCE
Partnership to Improve Health for Children Zero to Three April 27, 2017 12:30-1:30 p.m. ET / 11:3......VIEW THIS RESOURCE