Given economic and industry trends related to the worldwide financial markets, the nation's economy, and U.S. health care reform, access to external capital has become more important than ever for hospitals nationwide. Reform and market changes are accelerating hospitals' need for capital to fund physician employment and integration, information technology, facility modernization and expansion, and other initiatives. Successful health care organizations will need to make substantial capital investments in each of these areas.
A Guide to Financing Strategies for Hospitals - With Special Consideration for Smaller Hospitals explores seven strategies that can help hospitals achieve the best possible capital access:
- Understand your strategic financial position and maintain credit strength.
- Identify and evaluate the full range of financing options.
- Consider sources of local and state support.
- Consider partnership as a broad strategic capital option.
- Evaluate and select the best financing strategy.
- Involve the right professionals.
- Stay closely connected.
There is a slide presentation associated with this report.
Substance Use Prevention: How to Make it Work in Your Community January 19, 2017 2:00–3:00 p.m. E......VIEW THIS RESOURCE
A complete list of every HPOE/HRET guide created since 2010. This list features nearly 80 guides ......VIEW THIS RESOURCE